– CLOSED –
ARE YOU AN AMBITIOUS JUNIOR PRODUCER?
WE WANT YOU!
We’re looking for a diamond in the rough to join the Bozon-ranks and become a part of our team.
As Assistant ‘Head of Production’, we want to help you develop your raw talent as a producer.
We’ll be beside you as you help bring both creative and corporate scripts to life on set. You’ll lead the
productions independently, but with our support. You will report to and rely on our
Head of Production when you come across any struggles.
WHO ARE WE?
We are an advertising film production company that is based in the fast-growing Nieuw-Zuid area in Antwerp. We believe that there is no way around offering our clients the best quality, both in communication and our end results. This is exactly why we’re looking to expand our team; so that we can help each other achieve bigger and better results.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM AN ASSISTANT ‘HEAD OF PRODUCTIONS’
– You will manage projects from A to Z, most likely several productions at a time.
– You will be in touch with the freelance producer per project to follow up and keep an eye on things.
– You will manage the production budgets.
– It’s your challenge to find a compromise between the director’s vision, the budget, and the client’s desires.
– Negotiating will be a main task, as you will be communicating with suppliers about fees and practical agreements.
– You will be hiring and following up on crew and sub-contractors.
– Your administrative skills are also on par, as you’ll be preparing and filing all the paperwork surrounding your productions.
WE’D LOVE TO MEET YOU
– …love when things are in order.
– …are thrilled when you solve a last minute issue.
– …are enthusiastic and passionate, and crave new knowledge about the field.
Definitely come say hello if you’re someone…
– …with a great eye for detail and like to think in terms of action.
– …who is communicative and easy to get a hold of.
Please send us your resume if you…
– …are fascinated by everything ‘behind the scenes’ of a film
– …have completed a handful of successful projects as a
producer, and you’ve caught the production bug.
– …don’t feel excited by a fix 9 to 5 workday, and are able to
work independently and responsibly.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF?
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for this job.
Thanks for your interest!