We are delighted to announce that our ‘Dare to Dream’-film for Belgian banking corporation ING‘s end-of-year campaign in 2017 has won the Gold Remi Award in the ‘Advertising/Promotional’ category at Houston Real Time WorldFest in the USA. It’s always great when hard work gets recognised like this and we couldn’t be more proud.
Quick thank you’s:
We don’t do it alone, and so we sincerely want to show our appreciation to the whole cast and crew. This concept by Agency Neverest was a wonderful foundation on which director Guy Goossens could create this gem of a film. DOP Gerd Schelfhout did a sensational job in capturing every detailed expression of these talented kids and if it wasn’t for the whole crew working together so well, we couldn’t have achieved this award. So a big thank you goes out to anyone that operated for Bozon during those two shooting days.
Hopefully there are many awards yet to come. So if you have an award-worthy idea let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
- Director: Guy Goossens
- D.O.P.: Gerd Schelfhout
- Client: ING
- Agency: Neverest – a division of Serviceplan
- Production Co.: Bozon
- Exec. Producer: Laurent Dillen
- Agency Producer: Bert Hanssen
- Agency Creative: Olivier Verhellen
- 1AD: Nina Vandenhout
- 1AC: Hannes Bruyneel
- Gaffer: Kristof Van Torre
- Art Director: Sarah Geirnaert
- Make-Up: Felke Allegaert
- Casting: Sien Josephine
- Post-production: Pixmix
- Grading: James Wood
- Sound&Music: Studio Helsinki
MANY THANKS TO:
- The owners of the house in Sint-Genesius-Rode, Quentin and Ysaline.
- The school “Onze-Lieve-Vrouwinstituut” in Brussels, their teachers, all the kids and their principal Bernard.
- The AZ Aalst Hospital for the orthopedic cast around the girl’s wrist.